Please note that we reject any unauthorized collection of e-mail addresses posted on the Website using e-mail collection programs or other technical devices, and any violations will result in criminal penalties pursuant to the Information and Communication Network Act.
on the Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and
50-2 (Prohibition of Illegal Collection of Electronic Mail Address)
1. No one may collect email addresses using a program or other technical device that automatically collects email addresses from the homepage without the prior consent of the homepage's operator or administrator.
2. Selling or distributing the email addresses collected is prohibited as it violates paragraph 1.
3. No one shall use an email address for information transmission as its collection, sale, or distribution is prohibited pursuant to Paragraphs 1 and 2. not more than 10 million won:
Article 74 (Penalty Provisions) Any of the following persons shall be punished by a fine of not more than 10 million won:
person who puts on a product or sells a product bearing any similar label, or
who displays such product with the intention of selling it in violation of
Article 8 (4);
2. A person who distributes, sells, lends, or openly displays any obscene codes, letters, sound, images, or motion pictures in violation of Article 44-7 (1) 1;
3. A person who makes any codes, letters, sound, images, or motion pictures arousing fear or apprehension reach another person repeatedly in violation of Article 44-7 (1) 3;
4. A person who takes technical measures in violation of Article 50 (6);
5. A person who transmits any advertising information in violation of Article 50-8; a person who collects, sells, distributes, or uses email addresses for information transmission in violation of Article 50-2;
6. A person who transmits any advertising information in violation of Article 50-8;
7. A person who fails to file for any modification of registered matters or who fails to file a report on transfer, acquisition by transfer, merger, or inheritance of business in violation of Article 53 (4).